Animal Crossing Mountain (BETA)
Thanks for signing up!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thanks for signing up!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Support (Last Updated: 05/05/11)

Go down

Site Support (Last Updated: 05/05/11) Empty Site Support (Last Updated: 05/05/11)

Post by Marshy301 Fri May 06, 2011 2:47 am

The Site Support team is currently Recruiting. If you think you can help out Newbies and people who are a little stuck then please apply. At the minute there are three ways of doing so.

1. Click on the 'Groups' Button at the top of the page and select 'Site Support' on the drop down menu. Apply for the position and I will check your account, see how active you are, how much you participate to the forum and if I think you may be a great help, I will contact you and ask you a few questions.

2. Send me a message explaining why you think you should be a member of the Site Support team in no more than 500 words. If I think you seem like the kind of person who will be able to help out then I will offer the position to you.

3. Send a message to another member of Site Support and become their temporary adoptee, you will stay an adoptee for about a month; checking out the Q&A board on a regulair basis, answering questions, giving me new things to add to the FAQ, etc. If you are at a satisfactory level at the end of these two weeks, you will be offered the position.

Current Site Support
Admin
Marshy301
Marshy301
Admin

https://acmountain.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum